Despite the pouring rain, I am still thankful. I just wish it had all been snow! It is snowing now, so it should be a lovely mess in the morning. Oh well, shoveling is good exercise…
Today I am thankful for:
- friends who are honest when a pair of jeans makes my butt look fat
- finding an outfit that makes me look and feel put together
- rediscovering Victoria’s Secret and that they have something that’s actually comfortable!
- the wonder of Creation, and the amazing ways animals are put together.
- the awesomeness of Echinoderms (sea stars, sea urchins, etc)
- the ability to hope and dream for the future
- the survival of all three tadpoles, and the fact that the largest one now has both front and rear legs
- feel-good music
- silly movies that lift my spirits
- my boys telling me they love me whenever they leave
- going back to sleep even though I woke up early this morning
- people actually reading our blog!